Tuesday, January 9, 2007
Song Poem #8

This ones from Magnus over at www.bellybongo.com, a really cool site by the way.

"I Am Zoomer" - Poem By Magnus

I am Zoomer
the hip beatnik tiki robot
Zoom out
Yeah!
Got that swing?
I'm in the swing of things cool

I am Zoomer the beatnik tiki robot WOW
Building your world

I may look odd to YOU
Looking ODD!
Oddlocking
But I am Zoomer
Zoom out yeah!

Sipping on a Coconaut
upside down to you
The way I like it MAN

Hanging out with the Mooncreature from the Moooooon
spinning hip wax from Saturn. That's cool
Ethereal bongo beats and
electronic zounds
by some cats up the hill

It's the wake up call
Gotta go to that room
where the birds sing sweeeetly
Se you around
Like in Tiki-ville baby

Yeah!

Thanks man for the great poem!

DOWNLOAD THE SONG:
Tony Vosik - I Am Zoomer
posted by phoneyfresh @ 8:26 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Poems for Songs | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.

 


 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

About Me


Name: phoneyfresh
Home: Owosso, Michigan, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates