Tuesday, December 12, 2006
SONG POEM #2

Hello again! Here's the second song poem for you all. This time you get to hear me at my Magic Organ!
All of the laughing you hear is my own voice multi-tracked. Hope you like it!

"Laughing" Poem By Michael Leigh

I was laughing fit to bust
Laughing so much
I thought I'd pop
All the buttons on my shirt
I laughed so much it hurt

I just couldn't stop laughing
What a hoot!
I thought my sides would split
They did!
And what's more
all my funny bones
Fell out on the floor!

Thanks Michael!


DOWNLOAD the Song:
Tony Vosik at his Magic Organ - Laughing


posted by phoneyfresh @ 11:51 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Poems for Songs | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.

 


 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

About Me


Name: phoneyfresh
Home: Owosso, Michigan, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates