Tuesday, December 12, 2006
SONG POEM #3

This Poem was written by an old friend of mine, Josh. I just performed it folk style with clunky guitar and mouth harp under my folk alter ego, A. James Barnswallow.

"Moratorium" Poem by Josh Courtney

Tantalizing my mind with thoughts of thinking
Nothing more though it seems
I've caught my breath underneath the sheets
Burning the ashes like feeding the full
Nevertheless I yearn for more
Purity contained in lustful thoughts
Afraid of the future damning the past
Looking further and further into the end
Not sure where to go, but forwards a choice
Can this just be failure picking on me?
Or rather devastation making me
All in all life is grand
But I make the choice of filtering the sand

Thanks Josh for the words!

DOWNLOAD the Song:
A. James Barnswallow - Moratorium

posted by phoneyfresh @ 12:45 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Poems for Songs | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.

 


 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

About Me


Name: phoneyfresh
Home: Owosso, Michigan, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates